Agents and Brokerages

Real estate is a regulated profession in Ontario and all real estate agents must be registered with RECO.

cta image

TRESA Explained

The Trust in Real Estate Services Act, 2002 (TRESA), is consumer protection legislation governing the conduct of real estate agents and brokerages trading in real estate in the province of Ontario.

Learn more